1) We currently have a vacancy for a Teacher Maternity Cover Post for next year.
Full details can be found on the Teach Northamptonshire website and the documents can also be downloaded from this page.
2) We currently have a vacancy for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for next year.
Full details can be found on the Teach in Northamptonshire website. You can also contact the school for more details. The advert reads:
"We are looking to appoint an inspirational and talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant (Level 4) to join our staff team.
You will have:
- HLTA Status, or
- at least 2 years relevant work experience in a related field and
- at least Grade C GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
- take responsibility for teaching classes as cover for PPA time;
- plan and assess work they deliver when covering PPA time;
- occasionally Cover classes at short notice during staff absence;
We can offer:
- delightful children
- supportive and friendly staff
- professional development
- a morning's PPA time.
3) Visits to the school are warmly welcomed (we are very proud of our school)."
Deadline 19th June 2017
3) We currently have a vacancy for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to start in September 2017. Full details can be found on the Teach In Northamptonshire website.
Long Buckby Junior School is looking to recruit a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to start in September 2017. You will need:
- A GCSE C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children or caring for children of a relevant age.
- The ability to undertake further training.
The role will involve supporting children within the classroom environment with their learning, working closely with the class teacher. There will also be a need to work with small groups of children or 1:1 with children on specific learning programmes under the direction of the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator. The role will also involve some break duty cover and an expectation that the successful applicant will undertake some first aid training.
Long Buckby Junior School is a 'Good School' (OFSTED February 2015) with lovely children and supportive staff and Governors.
Long Buckby Junior School has a duty to ensure the safeguarding of all the children and staff at the school. All appointments will be made subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring check.
Deadline 19th June 2017