When you join the Long Buckby Junior School family, you’ll find we look after each other: children, staff and parents. As your child develops, their effort, excitement and curiosity is nurtured by the enthusiasm of our staff. We see our role as preparing our pupils to have compassion, confidence, motivation and emotional resilience as they move on to the next stages of their lives. Learning is a continuous process for all of us and, as a school, we never stand still
Long Buckby Junior School - where children develop a love of learning
Latest School Calendar Events
- School Christmas Lunch13Dec2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Christingle Service16Dec2019
11:00 am - 11:30 am
Christingle Service at St Lawrence's Church. Time to be confirmed
- Yr 6 Swimming (non-swimmers only)18Dec2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
OFSTED 2018 - This is a good school because ...
- Everyone is valued as an individual...
- Children value their teachers....they always have someone they can talk to ...
- All staff flourish professionally...
- The curriculum is engaging and pupils enjoy a range of activities linked to creative topics.
- Writing across the curriculum is strong....
Rail Safety Video
The children will be watching a video made by Network Rail that teaches them about the dangers of trespassing on the railway lines and how they can stay safe. The video has been included below so that you can watch and discuss it with them again.
Concerned About a Child
LONG BUCKBY JUNIOR SCHOOL IS A NUT FREE SCHOOL. NO PEANUTS/NUTS OR NUT BASED PRODUCTS ARE TO BE BOUGHT INTO SCHOOL