When you join the Long Buckby Junior School family, you’ll find we look after each other: children, staff and parents. As your child develops, their effort, excitement and curiosity is nurtured by the enthusiasm of our staff. We see our role as preparing our pupils to have compassion, confidence, motivation and emotional resilience as they move on to the next stages of their lives. Learning is a continuous process for all of us and, as a school, we never stand still
Long Buckby Junior School - where children develop a love of learning
Latest School Calendar Events
- Yr 6 Leaver's Assembly and BBQ19Jul2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Term Ends23Jul2019
3:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Summer Holiday24Jul2019
9:00 am - 03 sep, 9:30 am
OFSTED 2018 - This is a good school because ...
- Everyone is valued as an individual...
- Children value their teachers....they always have someone they can talk to ...
- All staff flourish professionally...
- The curriculum is engaging and pupils enjoy a range of activities linked to creative topics.
- Writing across the curriculum is strong....