When you join the Long Buckby Junior School family, you’ll find we look after each other: children, staff and parents. As your child develops, their effort, excitement and curiosity is nurtured by the enthusiasm of our staff. We see our role as preparing our pupils to have compassion, confidence, motivation and emotional resilience as they move on to the next stages of their lives. Learning is a continuous process for all of us and, as a school, we never stand still
Long Buckby Junior School - where children develop a love of learning
Latest School Calendar Events
- 6N Community Tea12Nov2019
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Yr 6 Swimming (non-swimmers only)13Nov2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- PTA Cinema Night Toy Story 413Nov2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
PTA Cinema Night. Toy Story 4. 3.30pm to 5.30 pm. Tickets £2 to include hot dog and treat. Available from School Office
OFSTED 2018 - This is a good school because ...
- Everyone is valued as an individual...
- Children value their teachers....they always have someone they can talk to ...
- All staff flourish professionally...
- The curriculum is engaging and pupils enjoy a range of activities linked to creative topics.
- Writing across the curriculum is strong....
Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy Consultation
The Department for Education have released statutory guidance which comes into force in September 2020. To see the guidance and our proposed policy click here. The school's Governing Body would like views of members of the school's community on the content of the policy before it is formally ratified in December. Please contact the school if you have any questions or would like clarification. As the policy states we have taken the decision to follow the statutory guidance.
LONG BUCKBY JUNIOR SCHOOL IS A NUT FREE SCHOOL. NO PEANUTS/NUTS OR NUT BASED PRODUCTS ARE TO BE BOUGHT INTO SCHOOL